Meet Massage Therapist Tiffany Laue
Tiffany is a passionate Pilates instructor here at Bodyworks. Dancing from the age of 4, movement has always been an integral component of Tiffany’s being and adores Pilates and all it has to offer. Her aim for every class is to make it fun and challenging in a safe and supportive way.
Tiffany is also a qualified Remedial Massage therapist. In her treatments, Tiffany looks at the body holistically and aims to bring about balance to the mind /body using deep tissue/ trigger point and Swedish massage techniques.
Tiffany loves being a part of the Bodyworks community. She loves learning new things and passing on her knowledge to anyone that is interested.
When Tiffany isn’t at the studio, she is looking after her two energetic children. She also enjoys going to the beach and soaking in the positive vibes.
- STOTT PILATES Instructor
- Diploma of Kinesiology, Neuro-Energetic Kinesiology Institute
- Associate Teachers Certificate, The Imperial Society of Teacher’s of Dancing
- Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary medicine), Charles Sturt University
- Diploma of Integrated Body Therapies, Australian College of Natural Therapies
- Certificate IV of Performing Arts, Brent Street
- STOTT Pilates instructor:- Matwork, Reformer (level 1 & 2), Total Barre.